We plan to maintain our reduced schedule until we see the demand increase. We will continue to evaluate our next steps on a daily basis. Our goal is to support the still and motion industries at the same high-level as we always have and return to normal business hours as soon as possible.
Don’t forget we are available to handle your rental requests outside of our current schedule. Just let us know how we can help. Thank you for your understanding.
In support of government social distancing recommendations, we have assembled a safety protocol for all rentals.
1. All rental orders need to be placed in advance through email, phone, or by building an order on our website.
2. Required paperwork, such as the Rental Agreement, COI or credit card info for required deposits, needs to be finalized before arriving.
3. When arriving for a rental pick up, please remain in your vehicle, give us a call, and a staff member will load your vehicle or place it within our dock area for you to load personally. The same process will be used when returning your gear. All staff members will wear proper masks and gloves, and we recommend you do the same for our mutual safety.
4. After an order is returned, we will unpack, inspect and bill your credit card accordingly, then email you a final receipt.
There are three ways to contact us…
By phone: 312-376-3770
By email: email@example.com
By placing an order on our website: www.progearrental.com
OUR DAILY SANITIZING PROCEDURES
1. All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before each and every rental.
2. Returned equipment will be sanitized and quarantined for 48 hours (some exceptions apply).
3. ProGear employees will wear masks and gloves during all customer interactions.
4. Our retail showroom and rental studio will remain as “Limited Access” until further notice please call for details.
We believe that with this plan, we are keeping to the spirit of the business restrictions that are currently in place as well as upholding our commitment to provide you with sanitized gear and a safe environment to do business.
Your friends at ProGear